In Need of an IRS Payment Plan?
RJB Law Offices is on your side!
Given the difficult condition of today’s economy, many individuals find themselves unable to immediately pay their tax debt in full. If you are currently facing similar circumstances, don’t despair. You may qualify for a payment plan through the IRS, enabling you to make monthly payments.
Who is eligible for payment plans?
- Individuals - must owe $50,000 or less and have filed all required returns
- Businesses - must owe $25,000 or less and have filed all required returns
Even if you don’t meet the above criteria, you may still be able to make installment payments. Whichever option you choose to pursue, do so with the help of our Santa Clarita debt negotiation lawyer. We assist our clients with more than a decade of experience and actively uphold your best interests. Calling today could protect you tomorrow!
Understanding the Details of a Payment Plan
By paying your tax debt in full over the course of your payment plan, you can reduce or eliminate your payment of penalties or interest and even sidestep the fees of setting up the agreement. After determining eligibility, it is important to recognize the conditions of your agreement in order to avoid default.
Under a payment plan, all of the following apply:
- Your future refunds will be applied to your tax debt until it is fully paid off
- You must pay at least your minimum monthly payment when it is due
- Always include your name, address, SSN, phone number, tax year, and return type on your payment
- You must file all required tax returns on time & pay all taxes in-full and on time
- All scheduled payments must be made regardless
Apply Today with a Santa Clarita Tax Attorney
Our firm understands how crushing tax debt can be and we want to help you find relief from this burden. With a clear understanding of both federal and state tax laws, our team can guide you toward the best possible outcome for your unique circumstances. We are committed to protecting your rights.
We offer compassionate representation delivered in a timely manner, contact us today! We look forward to changing your future for the better.
“I would like to take a moment to say that I am truly grateful for your professional and personal assistance in this matter.”- Past Client
“The harassing phone calls from collectors have stopped and my life is finally moving forward.”- Past Client
“We consider you to be heaven-sent during the time of our financial burden.”- Past Client