Valencia Creditor Harassment Lawyer
Are You Being Harassed By Creditors And Debt Collectors?
It is true that creditors and their collection representatives are legally allowed to collect debts that you may owe them, but it is illegal for them to harass or threaten you in the process of doing so. A growing number of Americans are finding it increasingly challenging to pay down their medical and credit card bills, car loans, and other debt obligations that they have incurred. In spite of this fact, creditors do not have the right to abuse you while collecting these debts.
Creditor harassment includes:
- Using obscene language in calls or in voicemails left for you
- Contacting you frequently and repeatedly
- Threatening you with harm or violence
- Using more than one collection agency to collect the debt
- Ignoring the fact that the debt is not yours
- Calling you at work after you have asked not to be contacted there
- Calling very early in the morning or late in the evening without your consent
- Threatening to let other family members or friends know that you have a debt to them
- Threatening to have you arrested if you do not pay your debt
- Making baseless threats to garnish your wages, seize or put a lien on your property
A Valencia debt negotiation attorney from RJB Law Offices knows exactly what to do to make the abuse stop. We have been helping end creditor harassment for almost a decade now, and can provide you with many debt settlement options to help solve your financial difficulties.
A Debt Harassment Lawyer in Valencia Can Help You
If your pleas and letters to creditors and debt collectors are not stopping the harassment, there are other steps that you can take. Save all voicemails and letters from your creditors or from their collection agencies. Take notes on all of your phone conversations. (It is not legal in this state to record conversations unless you have the consent of all parties). Turn this information over to us. We will use it to help stop creditors and debt collectors from harassing and abusing you once and for all.
Contact a Valencia Creditor Harassment Attorney today if you are being abused by creditors.
“My husband and I are very pleased with how RJB Law Office helped us in our financial situation and appreciate the continues tips to better ourselves in our finances and building up our credit.”- Past Client
“Excellent service and very good advice.”- Past Client
“Genuine, capable, and kind.”- Past Client